Planning and Building Services
Contact Our Department
707 Nevada Street, Suite 5
- (530) 251-8269
- (530) 251-8373
Susanville, CA 96130
Monday - Friday
7:00am - Noon & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Consumer Confidence Report for Johnstonville Water System (Service Area #2):
State and federal regulations require all water system administrators to complete the Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) annually. The CCR results for the Lassen County Service Area No. 2, located in Johnstonville, California for the period of January 1 through December 31, 2012, is available HERE in addition, a public information file is available for review at the Planning and Building Services Department, 707 Nevada Street, Suite 5, Susanville, between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:00 pm on Monday through Friday. All questions concerning the report should be directed to the Department at (530) 251-8269.
We are a public service organization that puts customer service first; provides a dynamic growth-oriented work place; and contributes through creative and motivated professionals toward shaping Lassen County as a community of choice.
To provide technical expertise and exceptional service to citizens, government and business, applying a common sense approach, in a professional, timely and cost efficient manner.
To achieve our mission, we will:
- Carry out the County's planning, building and economic development functions in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Encourage and coordinate public involvement in issues that are priorities of the community.
- Provide a fair and efficient application processing system; and help people understand, navigate through and solve problems within that system.
- Respond openly and effectively to the changing needs and expectations of government, business and the citizens of Lassen County.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to inquiries.
- Use current technology to improve our effectiveness.
- Strive to ensure economic growth and a vibrant economy in harmony with environmental values.
- Promote high quality development that will add value to the community and enhance the quality of life.
- Monitor, evaluate and continuously endeavor to improve the quality of service we provide.